Friday, August 27, 2010

first day at college...whatttt

Today's my first day! Weirdddddness. It feels like it's been a week, at least.

So the day started off with my dad and my brother getting into a huge fight...normal day for the Noah family. So Ben didn't come to see me leave, which was kinda rude but I don't think he would have liked being there anyways so watevs. I got to my room (which looked like a prison cell at first because it has only a teeny window, but it's HUGE and I like it now) and met my roommates, Sam and Caroline. Sam is small and blonde and really into theater, and she seems nice. Caroline is also really into theater and brought more clothes than I did...like 5 x the clothing I did. We separated into our FYS groups, and we're with that group most of the time. At first I hated it because everyone kind of separated into pairs and I felt kinda lonely, but then I met KEVIN, WHO IS GAY AND ASIAN AND WE'RE GOING TO BE BFFLS. He doesn't know that yet, though. But we had a lot of fun making fun of the stupid stuff Muhlenberg had thought up of (like a video of Muhlenberg history and a skit about how to say the 'theme song'? It was bizarre). I hung out with Sara and Nick a lot, which is good. I like them a lot. There's also this girl named Emily who's really cool and artsy and albino, and she's on my floor. I was supposed to go to a party tonight, but then nobody was really sure where it was and it just didn't work out. I'm sorry for the ramblingness of this, It's like midnight and I've had like 5 hours of sleep. Tomorrow's will be better, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment