Thursday, March 25, 2010

NEWS

I do have news!

So like, 5 minutes ago I took this 'are you over him' quiz, WHICH I NORMALLY WOULDN'T HAVE TAKEN IF I WASN'T REALLY BORED. and I answered completely honestly, AND LOOK AT THIS:

Your score is 50. While it seems you've let go and accepted that your relationship is over you clearly aren't yet over the loss of love. It's left a void in your life that you're not sure you can fill. Don't worry, once you've really moved on that void will somehow fill itself. Rest assured that you're well on your way to letting go once and for all. Good for you, you've let the healing begin!

I'VE LET THE HEALING BEGIN! YAYYYY ME!

And the truth is, really, I don't think about him much anymore. Except for now of course, but I'm writing about him so it doesn't count. I'm starting to think about new relationships, and new possiblilites. I've gotten to the point where I've kind of accepted the fact that we'll probably never speak to each other again.

I realized that I never missed him...I only missed the way I felt when I was with him. It was like the feeling and him were completely intertwined, and I couldn't differentiate between the two. But now that he's gone, I mean, I still don't have that feeling, but I realized I don't need him to get that.

What was that feeling anyways? I don't think it was love, we weren't close enough for that. Infatuation, maybe? It was something past friendship and before love...I'm not quite sure what that is.

But the point is, whatever it was can be achieved again. He isn't the only person in the world who will make me really....feel again. I got so caught up in that feeling, and I wanted it back so much that I couldn't see straight.

It wasn't him. It was never him.

And that has been my revelation of the day. Or of 5 minutes ago.

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment