Thursday, March 25, 2010

another quiz (since I have nothing to write about)

Have you ever felt like you literally needed someone?
all the time, unfortunately.

Is there anything in your past that you'd like to try again?
of course! but I can't, so it's pointless to regret things.

Are you afraid to fall in love?
the opposite. i'm too willing to fall in love.

Who/what are you thinking about right now?
how boring my life is right now.

So, do you have blue eyes?
I wish.

Is there any alcohol in the fridge?
some beer maybe. nothing good.

When was the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
right now. at this very moment.

Has anyone told you they missed you lately?
steyecy!

Have you broken the law in the last 3 days?
I break the law EVERY day. I'm just a rebel like that.

Were you mad when you woke up this morning?
I was sick, so I was mad...does that count?

How did you get your last bruise?
I have no idea, and it's been frustrating me.

What’s more important, trust or happiness?
I think both are essential.

Can you walk in heels?
it depends how high they are.

Do you wonder "what if" a lot?
much more than I'd like to.

Have you ever forgiven someone more times than you should have?
Gahhhh. Story of my life.

Do you think it's okay for girls to have new boyfriends every other week?
I think it's stupid. AND THE SAME GOES FOR BOYS.

Do you feel like you're not good enough?
Sometimes.

Is there someone that you can go to in sweats, hair a mess and still feel comfy?
Yep, lots of people.

When did you last straighten your hair?
hmm...10th grade, maybe?

Could things possibly get any better?
I really, really, hope so.

Have you ever copied someone else's homework?
Molly's math homework. But we switch off copying each other's homework, so it evens out.

Last person you talked on the phone with?
Probably Natey.

Where was your default picture taken?
At a random army store on Hollywood Blvd. Hahaha

Is there anybody you're disappointed in right now?
Myself?

If you are being extremely quiet what does that mean?
I'm probably really tired.

Are you happy?
I'm bored.

Are you a morning person or a night person?
I'm an early evening person.

Have you made a mistake this past week?
Yes.

Do you know anyone with the same name as you?
There's a whole group of Marlee's on facebook. Does that count?

When was the last time you really laughed?
Like, 5 minutes ago watching Collin and Molly's french video.

Have you ever been involved in a high speed car chase?
YES, AS A MATTER OF FACT I WAS INVOLVED IN 19 TODAY. HOW DID YOU KNOW?

Do you own a skateboard?
Hahahaha jokes.

Which shoe do you put on first?
Left, I think?

Do you think your life story would make a great movie?
My life story would be a great dramedy.

If you could pick someone to just "disappear" and nobody would care... who?
I think by now anyone who is reading this should know who.

What is bothering you right now?
Prom zomgggg.

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Loads of times!

Look in your inbox, who do you have texts from?
Tricia, Benjo, Michelle, Molly

Do you sleep with one leg out from under the covers?
It depends if my room is 100 degrees or 0 degrees.

How many hours did you sleep last night?
Well, I went to bed at 7, and woke up at 9...so too many.

What's the worst thing that happened to you today?
Being sick?

Does any part of your body hurt right now?
my head and my throat gahh

How many pictures do you have saved on your computer?
You don't actually expect me to go and count them, do you?

Are you afraid of roller coasters?
Some. I don't like big drop roller coasters.


1 comment:

  1. Please join my giveaway!

    Pink Clouds Tints and Highlights Giveaway ♥ Enter now!
    http://pinkcloudsz.blogspot.com/2012/02/pink-clouds-tints-and-highlights.html#more

    ReplyDelete